The time for action is now – it is never too late to do something.Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My personal ambition is to support people in their professional lives, which is also the nitty-gritty of executive coaching. In my experience getting to know and understand my interlocutors in their personal work situation is the cruical point which initiates a tremendous development process.
The following topics show an excerpt of the wide field of coaching areas:
- Assesment of the current situation, career planning and career development
- Sparring partner for decision-making
- Work on professional goals
- Coaching for executives
- Burnout prevention
- Dealing with stress and conflict situations
- Preparing for an interview
- Interlocutor on job changes
- Supporting the transition to retirement
- Coaching and training for lecture situations
- Support for young professionals
Within a coaching session you will expierence freedom, retreat and selected methods to analyze and shape your personal professional environment. If you fancy working with me on a specific topic, please feel free to get in thouch with me either by phone, mail or within my Open Hours which aim at giving executive coaching a try without any obligation – sponsored by a special rate.